Daniel Kunc – tax advisor
- University of Economics, Prague, Faculty of Finance and Accounting, 1992 – 1997
- Qualification exam to obtain the licence to carry out the tax consulting profession, 2000
- Internationally Accepted Accounting Standards, postgraduate study organized by the University of Economics, Prague, 2000 – 2001
- Interpretation and Application of Tax Treaties, International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD), 2007
- Law Education for Consulting, Masaryk University, Law Faculty, 2007 – 2008
- HZ Praha, spol. s.r.o. – Assistant Auditor, 1997 – 2002, responsible for auditing of financial statements of companies operating in various sectors of economy – including industrial firms, hotel companies, financial institutions, non-profit organizations, travel agencies.
- IB Grant Thornton Consulting s.r.o. – Tax Advisor, 2002 – 2005, responsible for the provision of complete tax advisory services to assigned clients in all areas of taxation. Focus on Austrian and German clients operating in various sectors – namely industrial and trading firms, real estate companies, representative offices, branches, etc. Carrying out Tax Due Diligences.
- Deloitte Advisory s.r.o. – Tax Advisor, 2005 – 2009, responsible for the provision of tax advisory services, specialization in corporate income taxation. Advisory services provided especially to the automotive sector and trading companies. International taxation of companies.
- Tax Accounting in the USA, Kunc, D., Účetnictví 1/2002, Prague, Nakladatelství Bilance, spol. s.r.o.
- Receivables, Řehák, J. and composite authors, Český Těšín, PORADCE s.r.o., 2002.
- Lexicon of Tax Saving Scenarios, Řehák, J. and composite authors, Prague, Verlag Dashöfer, 2002.
- Tax Optimisation for Corporations, Pilařová, I. and composite authors, Prague, Verlag Dashöfer, 2002.
- Taxation of Limited Partnerships in the Czech Republic, Ploem, J., Kunc, D., Cernohouz, J., European Taxation, Volume 47 - Number 6 - 2007, Amsterdam, IBFD.
- Taxation of Limited Partnerships, Kunc, D., Černohouz, J., Právní rádce, 12/2006, Economia.
- Tax Deductibility of the Employer´s Costs, Kunc, D., Černohouz J., Plus, February 2007, Czech-German Trade and Industry Chamber.
- Sanctions applied within the Tax Procedure, Kunc, D., Černohouz, J., Právní rádce, 9/2007, Economia.
- Insolvency Proceedings or Liquidation? Tax Aspects, Osecká, J., Kunc, D., Plus, December 2007, Czech-German Trade and Industry Chamber.
- Right of Lien applied within the Tax Procedure, Kunc, D., Právní rádce, 5/2009, Economia.
Czech, English, German
Interpretation and Application of Tax Treaties - Certificate of Attendance [224KB]
Ethics code [636KB]
European Register of Tax Advisers Certification [757KB]
Tax Consulting Certification [233KB]
Internationally Accepted Accounting Standards [141KB]
Law Education for Consulting [225KB]